Arizona Cat’s Eye is a student produced, news broadcast from Arizona Sonora News at the University of Arizona School of Journalism.
Stories are brought from across Tucson and the surrounding areas.
In this edition of Arizona Cat’s Eye…
– Arizona has a new governor.
– Last month a federal judge declared Arizona’s ban on same sex marriage unconstitutional.
– The United States received a warning from Mexican Officials about possible contamination of the San Pedro river, which flows along the border of Arizona.
– The Tohono O’odham Nation takes action to clear the littered alcohol bottles in historical party sites from members of the tribe.
– One researcher at the University of Arizona Medical Center is finding new solutions for cardiac patients diagnosed with atrial fibrillation.
– The Institute for Civil Discourse at the University of Arizona launched the “Text, Talk, Act” campaign to expose people to the signs of mental health.
– Meet the newest Tucsonan born at Reid Park Zoo: Nandi, the baby elephant.